Tuesday 16 October 2012

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to the Blog of John Kyneur, Chiropractor, football fiend, mercedes driver and (dare I say it) someone with perhaps an interesting outlook on life!

Over the next while, I intend to give what information (and even wisdom) that I can, to help others improve their quality of life through chiropractic philosophy and information - as well as all sorts of other information I have gleaned from various sources.

For instance: I will save you the hassle of buying a crappy parker pen. Look here to find which ones work (and which really do not!).
A personal favourite is the Parker 51. And I have a large collection of 45's.
The number "51" designated the year the pen was made from the time the company was formed. Thus the "51" was developed in 1939, and ran to 1983. Here's a picture of the "51" below.
The Parker "45" on the other hand was named after the "Colt .45" handgun. It was called this because it was going to "shoot holes in the market." It came out in 1960 and was designed with a triangular nib. It was copied from the Eversharp pens, a company which Parker bought out in 1957.
Fountain pen companies were going bad in the 50's as the ballpoint pen was becoming more and more popular, due to its ease of use. It's much less messy.

On to Chiropractic wisdom.
Well, what is there to say? If the body's still warm, adjust!!
See my website: www.haberfieldchiropractic.com.au for some really choice information.
Heck, we're even on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/HaberfieldChiropractic?ref=hl

I'll be back again soon. Hopefully with some good choice bits!

John Kyneur

No comments:

Post a Comment